Admins can now sync tutor calendars to their personal gmail address!
How it works:
- Go to settings
- Select “manage subscriptions”
- Select the tutors you want to sync, or select all
- Click “Update subscriptions”
That’s it! Clark will automatically sync events as they’re created and changed in Clark, and display those events on your Google Calendar.
A few things to note:
- You cannot edit or update the events in Google. In fact, it will tell you “You don’t have permission to edit this event.” Events must still be created/edited/deleted in Clark.
- This works for G Suite users. If the email you use to log into Clark is not hosted by gmail, then nothing will happen.
Here’s what it looks like:
You’ll get an email to the account you’re registered on in Clark, from firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to ignore it!
Navigate to your calendar, and you’ll see all the tutors you’ve synced here. They’ll appear in “Other Calendars” titled as “[Tutor Name]’s Clark Calendar” (you can rename them in settings).
How to unsubscribe from a calendar:
Deselect the calendar(s) you want to unsubscribe from in your settings, and click “Update Calendar Subscriptions”
You can also rename your calendars to whatever you want by clicking “Settings” from the three little dots next to the calendar name.
You can also do some cool things in your calendar's settings, like configure your own notifications. This is great for tutors that want email or notifications about upcoming events.
Tutor Calendar Sync coming soon!