As of 3/19/2020, prepaid sessions are calculated on an hourly basis. Previously logging a session of any length would only deduct one session. Now one session is equal to one hour. Invoicing for prepaid sessions remains the same.
You will also be able to log the prepaid sessions in 15-minute increments.
When logging sessions, there are three general scenarios that you can encounter:
1. Logging a session when the client's balance of prepaid sessions is greater than or equal to the default session length.
- If the session is in the past, the session will be given the status PAID, and be deducted from the client's session balance.
- If the session is scheduled in the future, it will be marked with a status of UPCOMING, and the total hours will be deducted from the balance after the session takes place.
2. Logging a session (in the past or future) when the client's balance of prepaid sessions is less than or equal to the length of the logged session.
The user will be given a prompt to let them know the balance doesn't cover the full session length. A session with modified length can be logged to use the remaining balance, and then a second session logged to cover the rest of the session. Or you can log the entire session as UNBILLED.
3. Logging a session when a client has no prepaid sessions.
- If the session is in the past, the session is logged with a status of UNBILLED.
- If the session is in the future, the session is created with a status of UPCOMING.
Please note that each individual purchase of prepaid hours will display separately when scheduling sessions (see image below).